Frequently Asked Questions
Information at your fingertips
- What number do I use to send a fax to a guest at the hotel?
Hotel guest faxes should be sent to
- What time is check-in and check-out?
Normal check-in time is 4:00 PM and normal
check-out is 12:00 Noon. We are happy to store your bags at anytime
to facilitate checking in or out. To arrange other times, please
contact our Front Desk at 858.488.0551 ext. 7620.
- What type of equipment do you have in your Fitness Center?
We are happy to provide a variety of fitness
equipment. We have Stair Master™ Stair Step machines, Life Cycle™
exercise bikes, Star Trac™ treadmills, a Life rower and a Hoist™
- How far is the hotel from the airport?
The Bahia Hotel is approximately 10 miles or 15
minutes from the San Diego International Airport at Lindbergh Field.
- Do you offer a shuttle service to and from the hotel? What is the
cost? Do I need to book in advance?
The Bahia Hotel uses Cloud 9 Shuttle. The cost
is $13.00 per person each way. Reservations are only needed when
leaving the hotel for the airport.
- Do your rooms have cable TV and VCR’s?
LodgeNet™ is available in the guest rooms,
featuring 27 regular stations as well as Pay-Per-View Movies. There
are no VCR’s in the rooms.
- Can I connect my laptop to the Internet from my guest room?
There is free high-speed Internet access in all
- Is there shopping or dining near the hotel?
There are many fine boutiques, nightclubs and
restaurants in close proximity to the Bahia Hotel. Many are within
walking distance to the hotel while several major shopping and
entertainment centers are within a short drive’s distance.
- Is there a charge for parking?
The Bahia Hotel does not charge for parking
The following online brochures may be downloaded and require
Adobe Acrobat to view pdf. Download
this free plug-in.